Haha Plaza at Penang, Straits Quay

by - August 06, 2011

Sea breeze, combined with freshly brew coffee scent
Thats how Straits Quay, Penang smells like 

30th July, me, as a student for sewing class
followed HahaPlaza for the flea market cruise
in Straits Quay, near Island Plaza
Thats the crew of HahaPlaza

we sell handmade products such as hand bag, purse, key pouch, phone pouch, passport holder and some fabrics and ribbons

even pencil box
and necklaces
last but not least, handmade tutor BOOKs
seriously about the bear?
its made by MEH ! well is it for selling?
"You can sell it if anybody wants it" thats what my sister told me when i ask for the same questions.
Fabrics from Taiwan
Early in the morning
Everyone was busy but im hiding at the back sewing my key pouch =D
Pictorial frames and some clutch frames for the coin pouch
BTW that was a fake plant !

My product was in process
meanwhile, this is when i was designing a word for my pouch
get scolded caz i was using a washable pen for fabric on a paper x.x

We provide tutor class for customers too
from choosing fabrics,drawing patterns,cutting fabrics and sewing
step-to-step, 1 by 1 teaching
even a teenage like me make something, why dont you come and learn some skills?
this is mine :D
I know my skill sucks, but who cares?  I bet u can sew better than I am right?
Well, looks not bad LOL ( self-convincing)
then i decided to give a pair of eyes and a nose for my bear
Operation started !
There! look better
When around the flea market

It was quite large actually
Visit us again at 20 August ! BY THE SEA !

when it is late afternoon
My bear completed
His name is 1+
do you like it?
well I hope the owner likes it
theres a birdy inside the cage of the necklaces xD
Night view of Straits Quay



Its magnificent
Those dresses are nice !
Shop around and u can find lots of nice stuff here!





After 10pm, we closed the stall and prepare to go back
before heading our home
we stopped by James Foo, western food restaurant
to have our dinner/supper
I orders Cheesy Fish, quite unique with other ordinary western food
get our tummy full, time for sleep!
what an exhausted, tired, breathless but enjoyable day !

Do remember to visit us at 24 Sept at Straits Quay !!!!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. may i know where did you attend sewing classes? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, may I know where can I attend sewing class? pls reply. thx

    ReplyDelete