IM 16years and 20 days old

by - July 29, 2011

IMma born on 8th of July,
today im officially 16 years n 20 days old :D
how was my birthday eh
nth much, seem be negative than a typical one ( be grateful pls)
alright let see umm...

Birthday cake was all  i hv been waiting for
I ordered a carrot cake with honey cream topping
trying for a new taste since i hv been ordering chocolate cakes for years !
but in the end i cant accept it :C even my family ( so no give me face)
the worst is, I DONT EVEN BLOW THE CANDLES !
i just get too nervous to cut the cake and put into my mouth
and when my face turns blue, i just forget bout the candle
when i realize about that, my bro just replied : AWH ! I THROW AWAY THEM ALREADY WOR!
such an idiotic brother i hv -.-


 well at least I got some gasping present this year C:
this was the 1st present received on my day from a good friend of mine
she is the earliest person who wishes me and seems like she is the one who really remember my birthday in school
I feel like crying when she bring this to me after recess, THANKS SO MUCH!


This is the glow-in-dark-made-in-china-bear-brick from my sista
THE MOST ENJOYABLE PRESENT goes to this
well i just simply craz about stars and glow-in-dark stuff 






 Finally ! here comes the heart-warming present from a long wayy to my hand
 it traveled a long way from Taiwan, a pet brother of mine 
every year, he promised to send me gifts and he did
but something out of mind happened this time
my present arrived with a 'Dijumpa Terkoyak' (found torned)  note on it 
as u see, 4 pieces of puzzles went missing D:
luckily i still can guess what message he is trying to tell :)

* p.s.so please maximize the protection of your parcel if you are delivering it for a long distance
you dont wanna the present arrived on your gf/bf 's hands like mine right ;D

You May Also Like

0 comments