Meraya - Kuantan Trip

by - September 04, 2011

Skiped school on 26/8
sit on bus for 8hours
and my butts was pain like hell
and its because of bulan puasa ( fasting),
as the only 2 Chinese on board - me and my mum
we were trying hard not to eat for the sake of respect for the others ( Malays)

On the half way, we arrived at a petrol station for 'bladder' break
there we saw a Dunkin' Donuts outlet
Finally something mouthful to munch !
I pick this Happy ( donut) its banana flavor and chocolate decoration
as banana contain trytophan- it boost up our mood and makes us happy :)

at 7pm+ we finally reached our destination - Kuantan, Pahang
1st meal at there - Seafood feast !
well see the crab shell leftover on the table,
DONT MARRY ME IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO EAT CRAB USING YOUR TEETH!

Next day, we had our breakfast at this restaurant in Jalan Air Putih

Mocha I ordered

And the seafood fried rice i ordered
but basically, it did not satisfied me



Later on we went shopping with my aunt's family
East Coast Mall
The giant hotel opposite the mall
Kinda looks like Dubai 's significant
See the queue is so long
Why? Because they arent organized enough
So messy ! how to locate the items that your customers bought ???!!

The next day again
we woke up at 4am and drive for an hour to reach the past famous mining location
Sungai Lembing for a mountain climbing !!!!!!
aim: to see the the SUNRISE

the morning market
country view inn
holding a single torchlight
in the situation which you cant even see your fingers
we reach the top of the hill after 3km climbing aka walking at 6.30am
at the moment, the sky was still dark
waited until 7.20am, we gave up
Unlucky us just able to see the little sun shone, sigh....

Time to back !
See the crowd

I slipped down a few steps !
Scary!


The soy milk make from the fresh mountain water
The famous Sg Lembing noodle

And the big tree


We went shopping again late afternoon different area - Kuantan Megamall
I want this swimsuit seriously but after the discount it still cost RM40 DAMN !



The next morning, my mum prepared a cup of hot milo ( chocolate drink) for me
I was thrilled and drink it happily
but frantically my mum said im acting like a poor child
hey, im just satisfied easily okay !
Nothing to do so I turned on the TV
tune in to 715- Animax of the Astro channel
and glued on my favorite anime - K-On!!
its is showing on every mon-fri at 7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm and 10pm
Then my uncle woke up and cooked his freshly prepared Touhu Fish- Fishball
On the way to Kemaman
drving along coastal side

drop by the at the Cherating Turtle 'Day Care' center
Play with a few turtles there
We are allowed to hold the turtles

My cousin Yin Yin with the turtle
Bye bye baby turtles~
save them, save the environment ~
Reached the Hai Pen- Famous coffee shop of Kemaman
Its packed although its 3pm at the time
Its not karipap but they call it Temosa Ikan


Filled temosa
nasi lemak and temosa
The nasi lemak was quite nice too
The famous black coffee
This Teh Tarik smells nice too
Ordered the half boiled egg but we have to determine the cracking time ourselves
epic fail -.-
Garlic Bread

Tuna toast
Peanut Butter with Banana
This is perfect - strictly recommend this !
Mum bought this back



Continue our drive, along the road we saw lots lots of kampung houses selling Lemang- Malays' traditional delicacy

Long drive and reached Awana Kijal Resort, Terengganu
my aunt told me that its related to Genting Highland's company @@
The golf club

The lobby

The Giant Chess Play !
My cousins
Left: Yun Yun
Middle: Da Da
Right: Yin Yin
Mini water park i guess
Headed to the sea !
My mum was on the phone
Love is just like the contact between ur feet and the water
Both of you met each other
The water causes reaction on both of you
The water left, both of you cool down after a long run of sweet moment and settle down
Well dont worry about it, the tide will come back and link both of you together again
After the long shouting and screaming playing with my cousins in the water
our cloths was all wet but my cousin brother was the worst
so his father hang his trousers using the car wiper and drove for miles to dry it
OMFG!




Then for the most important !
Kemaman's famous baked crab !

Just the skin make of egg on top and crab meat inside
The restaurant- Malaysia
Hmm nothing to do again ~
K-On !!



Morning again
Start my day with this yummy spinach noodles sryuppp*


Then we finally got to my dream destination- Teluk Chempedak Beach

Potrait drawing

Water is so beautiful and fascinating
my feet again teehee
ignore the bundle
my toe hurts after the climb
Ignore my fat sorry
The breeze is salty

Epic fail panorama shoot using my w595 phone
well this looks better
ignore my fat leg
i enjoy the feeling submerse my leg in the water

not that fun playing alone without my cousins =[
see what i mean just now?

me this poor kid drinking poor drink again xD



Then we went to a Malay's house for Raya Celebration

Traditional food
Tupat!
some rendang and vege and rice
There! Lemang ! 1st try and it is crispy :D
Nice combination and im fulled !
after lunch we went to a dried seafood outlets to buy something back to Penang
The salted fish - middle size only!
The giant one !
dried scallop
dried shrimps 
Ikan Bilis!
Sin Kee Hung Sdn Bhd

Then we continue our journey to the Waterfall

This recreation park was closed on public holiday and 1st day of Raya
So we must walk inside using our own feet!
Jerk im walking with my bare feet because my toe was hurts
but its painful -.-

when we reach there.....
damn...the water is like
only for face washing
PAIN !!!!!!
my mood was...sigh...
nothing to enjoy caz of the people charging to close the tap to forbid the water to flow
didnt show up
sky was...bright...
pretty weather

Then the next day we got back
On the bus, i manage to finish this novel i brought in 8 hours journey
when i saw the last line...i was gasping for air @@
-A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
A Walk to Remember

Owh...what a long blog post...
till then...

You May Also Like

1 comments