Ways to eliminate your pain: PMR result paper >:D

by - January 15, 2011

Finish crying ? Get back to your pathetic life then !
too pain as the result paper is irritating?
No worries ! I will teach you how to make it disappear in you life !



  •  Burn it with fire !

  •  Wash it away with flowing water !
  •  Flush it away in the toilet bowl !
  •  Freeze it in your refrigerator !
  •  Throw it into the drain !
  •  Step it with your anger !
  •  Roll it over with tyre !
  •  Dump it into the garbage bin !
  •  Corrode it with ketchup !
  •  Agitate it in the washing machine ! with softener will be better ;]
  •  Feed your pet ! rabbits love papers !

  •  Squash it with your anger !
  •  Swallow it after chewing !
  •  Use it to clean your nose !
  •  Make origami with it !


  •  Just bite it !
 IN THE END
P.S of course, my result paper is still with me. I need it to apply for scholarship kay !
P.S.S dun worry about me, this paper is not the official result cert babe :D
P.S.S.S Enjoy your life, torture the result, dun let the result to torture you my dear :]

You May Also Like

5 comments