My Doomsday PMR RESULT

by - January 15, 2011

Its a late late late- back in the centuries-stone aged story.
The day I get my PMR result.

23/12/2010
10:30am
Chung Ling B'worth

 My donkey nervous-like-hell-face
 Actually my school's  fish pond is damn pretty :D ( Tchey Eng [my F2 BM teacher]'s job to feed those fishes)
 Everyone seems so relax D;
 The hall : if you cant find your result paper on the table, meaning you got 8As (gonna got it on the stage from headmaster)
 What to do ?
SMS to release my stress -.- ( lame)
 Crowded with my form-mates
wearing mini-skirts / mini-pants/ singlet/ flip-flops were a no-no for my mind D;
 Results were all inside the Bilik Guru Kanan

 They cant get fast enough. Everyone was waiting impatiently with confusion and nerviness. 
 All prefects coming out from the room.
They SAW OUR RESULTS !


well, i got nerve sprained + brain cramps

After few minutes
a prefect friend of mine
ONG YEE WEI
walk to me yelling and shouting:
艺文!艺文!你要知道你的成绩吗?我看到了!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

I nodded my head with a kiam-chai (seasoned vege) emotion
thinking : owh man...i feel not right in this case.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

Yee Wei showing her fingers with a 7 sign.

ohw God...why are you treating me so unfair.

Then you all can guess what happen d lar hor.

My heart started cracking n tears started dropping.
I walk towards the table stick with my class sign.
And search for my result paper.
Owh yes...TAN EE WEN PD0016 was on the table.
I guess im the 1st 1 who gt the result paper from the table.
The prefect who in-charge distribute those paper
TEOW SHI XIAN 
looking at me stunning like he saw a ghost or what i dont know -.-
my tap was getting loser - tears drop increases
cant you get any faster prefect, just tell me what i have to do -.-
all i did was just grab my result and ran and cry with my sis.

ohw, 历史重演
the scene was like i taking my UPSR result
6A oso...shit

I cry like pig slaughter
and my sis drag me out from the hall and get into the car
I dun assume that anyone saw me cause i din saw anybody :D
But TAN WEI ZHI told me that he saw me -.-

Oh peeps, yes i got 7As only n i failed BC ( AGAIN)

dont judge me as I din work hard for my BC kay...
you wun understand the suffer reading BC essay every night till 2am before exam
and write extra BC compose for my tuition teacher.
Shut up cause you are not ME

School is unfair either
all because i got only 7As 
i got kicked down to the 4th class 4SA4
supposedly, if i got 8As, i would be in the 1st class 4SA1
as i got 31 as my total form ranking. 

After a day studying in the 4th class,
Mr. Loh ( ketua pentadbiran in my school) changed me to 3rd class 4SA3 -.-
wth...I din ask for it, they changed me by themselves kay !
I did all my homeworks and prepared all the books then now he change me to a new class.
Eventually, i got to do all the homeworks again for the new class.
The bad things is, my seat partner is a GUY GEEK
fine then cos the class got no extra place for me -.-

well...im as good as new
started work hard
aiming for 5SA1 :D
GOD BLESS.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. lalalalalalalalalla.....anyway, u hv done good ENOUGH la...kakakaakkakaakk...
    Good LUCK again!!!

    ReplyDelete