ICT post #1 : Tanjung Batu

by - December 05, 2013

 Sem 2 started and new life began.
Everything seems to have changed, but still I managed to settle down (hopefully).


We had got classes to attend and things to do.
Once in a blue moon, one of our class have been cancelled yesterday.
Joyfully, I got a chance to join my neighbour-guardian aka OYIB aka Alyaa Husna for a trip
to one of the famous spot in Bintulu - Tanjung Batu.







Few of other friends joined too,
with Ina, Ana, Asha, Iman, and Kak Tong.
The driver is our beloved Oyib.
Beside her was Ina.

*Thanks alot for the free ride!*

Free car ride for me is like water in the desert,
where it is very rare and precious.

Did I mentioned that our common transport here is Taxi, that we will be charged like a ride in the rocket to the moon? 


Though Oyib's driving skills made my heart skip some beats, we arrived safely. Heh.
Peace*- Ana . Modelling*- Asha




TANJUNG BATU- the place where it kinda reminds me of Teluk Chempedak in Kuantan, Pahang.





This is me with dah messy hair.











The view is really breathtaking here.





The best part of Tanjung Batu is the food, which you got variety of choices to choose from.



Here, is one of the must-try delicacy 

Ice Kacang Milo Rm4.50/bowl

*A gentle reminder, please mix the milo powder with the ice first before the first slurp as you got the high risk to choke yourself to death but still want to finish this bowl of dessert*








This, probably is the all time favourite of Tanjung Batu

Fish ball / Sausage with spicy sauce Rm1.50/stick
how ever, some of my friends claimed that, the hotness of the sauce is vary from time to time.
as you might burn your tongue, tasteless bud, or finger linkin good kind of experience.






This is Asha's order 
Coconut juice 
which she whined about there is so little fresh of coconut.





Rojak Buah
Taste not as good as Penang's rojak.
Even my Mum's taste better. muahahahaha...




Now, let me introduce you the best of the best in Tanjung Batu -
Cheesy Banana
the banana is deep fried with bread crumbled on the outside, and dip with some condensed milk.
It taste HEAVENLY SWEET 







 Iman, the Purple Minion forcing me to eat the last piece of cheesy banana. And some cheese drop on my shirt ! !@#$%









Last but not least, 
Kepak Ayam 
with the spicy sauce for the fish ball~
Yummm... Dont ever tell me you dont use your bare hand to eat chicken wing ?!


Everyone was busy eating.
sorry for my bun heheheh...


















Did you notice something ?
Kak Tong (Beside Oyib), is the only one that indulged in the chicken butts !
You cant imagine how much a girl can finish the whole plate of butts!








Lastly some group photos to end our special outing !






I really enjoyed this trip to Tanjung Batu, as it is kinda impromptu outing of the classmates.
It is because that Im like sick of some my friends who jio (invite) me for some outing but in the end never appeared or come out !

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THIS WONDERFUL EVENING!~

You May Also Like

0 comments