By The Sea Lifestyle Store 沿海地带-北海

by - June 07, 2012

Hello Peeps! Sorry for disappearing such a long time !
Well, just busy handling my school work.
Real hectic life being a Form 5 student i can say :/
Mid year holiday, Relaxation- Here I come !

And just now, 1 crazy person brought along 2 of my primary friends came to see me.
As when he headed to Raja Uda Maybank, we decided to visit this Hit cafe in Butterworth.

By The Sea Lifestyle Store

Little unique seashore themed boutique-cafe
Decorated with real sand on the floor,a deck, wooden chairs and tables, and some cute,handmade, classical stuff.
Vintage feel.
Mostly related to the sea items.





Selling lotsa things too.
They really caught my attention, suit my style.
Unfortunately, with attractive prices too !

 When we walked in, the waiter asked us whether we wanted to sit on deck, or on the sandy side.
 What really made my heart pumping was the Jimmy's Starry Starry Night- Iphone 4s phone cover!
Being a huge fan of the book, that made me wanted to buy it although I dont even have a Iphone 4s!
 They dont prepare main course actually. Only some drinks, coffee, cakes, desserts.
So dont go there with empty stomach though! You be crazy by starving.
 Eco-friendly menu for me. Even the words were written by hands.
 Real sand underneath !
 Some jewellery, cloths, books, girly stuffs.
 Love the design so much much !

Its just located beside Horizon flower shop
Directly opposite CIMB Bank.


By The Sea Lifestyle Store
6924, Jalan Ong Yi How,
13400 Butterworth
Tel : 04-3233449
Business Hours: Tuesday to Friday 3pm to 10 pm
                           Saturday & Sunday 2pm to 11 pm
                           Close on Monday.
Kindly reserve 1st before heading there. Dont assume that a hit store there are so much empty spaces like above, because we went there kinda like an awkward hour LOL!

You May Also Like

0 comments