2011 Mid Year Holiday

by - June 16, 2011

 Sorry for hibernating for such long time ?
why ? Cause I failed my test ._. nah, lame reason.

Well, I wasnt slacking all the holiday, but basically, nothing much done :D



 Borrowed this from my school library and finished in 2 days.
The book Ive been waiting since last year October ROAR !
nice novel nice movie :D

10个约定10 Promises to my Dog

 Finished this 450+ pages novel too :D
Big fan of Cecelia Ahern, her magical writing always impress me !

 I drew ! You know I like to DRAW!
: Mami senpai from Puella Magi Madoka Magica
this anime is EPIC ! unique story line but kinda nightmare @@

 And I went to Straits Quay, Penang !
 I never know Penang got a place like that until that moment !
: look at the Rainbow!


 Nice? hmm... nah

 And I got a fake relationship ! Aww how marvelous...
 And I draw again !!!!!!!!!!!
Yea I know its an Old anime but I like it !!~~~
: Chii, from Chobits


June 9th
hang out with Cheah Tzer Chuan !
i din go paktor kay !
his date sleep until 3pm -.- darn
 breakfast in McD, Gurney Plaza
 artistic ? erh...geli more @@

 Catch up a Movie in 1st Avenue !
God treated us well that day, rushed to another mall just for the

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules

 


 Between Komtar n 1st Ave

 Nomnom McD again for lunch on this STAIR CASE ! stair case 5 LOL

Saturday
 went a restaurant : Clinic, near Sunway Carnival
A clinic concept dining are


 nice la the food

 I finished my yellow skinny bear too, my 2nd child.
any adoption ?

sunday
 had a Korean dinner with family in BM
look big, but actually...okok only LOL

well, i eat alot hor?
i dun care LOL.

will write again about my result perhaps :D

You May Also Like

1 comments