The influencial anime of mine.

by - December 06, 2010

 Seiji Amasawa in Whisper of The Heart/Mimi wo sumaseba 耳をすませば

The 1st anime that influence me so much in my teenage.

Because of this,

I started my explore in the world of books, I started reading all kind of books.

I started to be a dedicated librarian, hoping I could discover more books.

I started dreaming of my Mr.Right, the one must be a smart and play instruments well.

I started listening to classical music, started with Country Road.

I started to care more about my academic, which, I do not hope that I will drop 100 rank like Shizuku.

I started wishing I will travel to some magical places, just like antique shop brought by Moon.

I started be interested with some sort of stones, just like the pure emerald gave by Mr.Nishi to Shizuku.

I started appreciating anything given by anyone, that encouraging me to go farther.

well, until now...

I have been worrying about my further studies
which path should I go for?
do I need some trial period to test myself like Shizuku did?
do I have any supporters like Seiji and Mr.Nishi towards Shizuku?

The rough is inside you, you have to find it and polish it.
It takes time and effort. Dun expect perfection at first.

To be continue : Whisper of The Heart plot 

You May Also Like

0 comments