1.346579881321654

by - December 28, 2010

Inbox me any number between 1 and 2, and I'll make my status your number and what I think about you. Fun thing is, only you and me know what your number is. I dare you to post this as your status.
PS. I can blog about you more if you want to :D 
just click [Like] on the 1st short post about you.

Special blog post about 1.346579881321654.


Through the friends I added from CLHS, I saw few of your photographs of on a person wall.
I clicked in and started roaming around and I realize, seriously dude, you like worms?
Some of them were creepy,yet, your skills of taking those photographs was way too awesome.
The photo you took about the worms caught my attention, oh gosh, it looks really like a jelly -___-
I comment on tat photos, and we started spaming like no tomorrow! But it is kinda fun isn't it? 
I stalk your blog since then, I saw ur 'wives', ur lens, gadgets and more and more awesome photographs.
Glad to know such pro in my age.
One words for all, I like your photography :D

if you feel like lost ur way,
feel free to click my 1.346579881321654's BLOG
 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. lai, I give u my number...

    8....LOL...


    http://exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/

    ReplyDelete
  2. and for ur info, only number between 1 to 2 xD
    but its not the main point :D

    ReplyDelete