Welcome ! こんいちわ、みな !

by - November 11, 2010

OK, 1st im going to introduce to you about
my blog------- chimerical  [kaiˈmerikəl] 
click in to the link, it will answer all your questions ;] 


Now, please let me guide you more into my world.
Im, the Author of this blog.
Eve, from Chung Ling B'worth .
15, a moron just finished her PMR, and now doing nothing.

erhm...I know you are asking/ thinking, wheres the hell of my previous ?
some of you might wonder : you had a blog ?!
yes indeed, its my previous-private blog used to curse/ scold/ spreading pessimistic thoughts of mine
[ i only let those of my previous 1 to view it, gomenasai .]


since I started to believe in Nuffnang, im considering letting public to view my blog [ the old 1]
oh yeah, its so much private n nasty so my sister suggesting me to manage another blog [ a better 1]
here its is The WORLD that belong to mine  :D


Stay linking to view more about, my chimerical thoughts, my life, my drawing n my fav anime =]

You May Also Like

2 comments