Craps

by - November 15, 2010

きらい!きらい!
hate ! hate ! hate!

yeah right its only the 3rd post and I duno what to talk about -.-
its frustrating, sheet.
so just some craps from me -.-

ever curious about what happened to my previous blog ? ( i guess no -.-)
yea, its mouldy, and I dun considering writing new stuff at there,
unless after my PMR result are out ! =X
why ?
just see.


whatcha see there hmm?
yeah, its all 8.
eight 8.
Thats what I want from the early of the year lol ! 
8As for mah PMR !
yea, its ridiculous right ?
LOL! I felt that too =X
but just bless me to get 8As when this December 28th.
Oh-sama.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. hahahaha, like tat also can arr, all 8 .. ok lor, gv u more 8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    88
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8
    8

    8

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha siao hor me ? huat ar !!! xD

    ReplyDelete