Life in UPMKB Bintulu Sarawak

by - September 03, 2013


*blow*
hachiu~~~*
It is farking dusty here...
sorreh for the millennium disappearance :/

I was very busy after mah spm
stepped into a black hole ( which only suck moneh)
I realized I cant cope with it, so I escaped
Then I apply to local U (for diploma), got selected for UPM
not the course I want, and it is in Bintulu SARAWAK ( similanjau park is here) pfft*
But in the end I changed to the course I want,
Diploma in Animal Health and Production
and here I am... stuck in the middle of land of petroleum
University Putra Malaysia kampus fking BINTULU !


This is my way to the lecture hall, from my hostel.
which makes me unable to breath every morning due to the steepness on the peak of the trail @@


 My school compound is really big though, big, I mean like a whole hill area is for my school
this is only like 1/10 of the whole compound, where the buildings for center of learning is .
Yes, my school have a lake
Forest
River
Cow farm
Chicken barn
Bio  park
etc etc etc etcccc


Now here is my room, after second attempt decoration
hmm, yes im a typical blue philiac
and pokemon fan 



Under the blanket is my mowmow ( puppy soft toy)



And my life here in the hostel consist about half of the time is for doing the laundry
Im really frustrated about the weather
Does it rain ? (take clothes back in)
Sun shines ? (put back clothes on to dry)
Dripping again?? ( REPEAT)
Thats why I got this, just hang clothes on the stick and nobody cares about the weather !
Unfortunately, I dont really use that much right now seriously.




Well, in a malay majority hostel,
we got tons of cats here
variety of species and colours
this one is a Siamese with gorgeous blue eyes ;) 



And they just sleep where ever they one, even on your shoes.



And we spot snakes quite often here too
just like living in a jungle 


And the only meal make me feel like home is
Mcdonald ...



This is my Biology Lab



The gang in the lab



The first Malay friend I know here is Allya Husna
She was even assigned by my mum to take good of me LOL



This is da roomate
Carine Chua


This is le organic aunty
which is overly conscious about her health
Christine Teh


And this is our mom
she cooks
she cleans
and she nags !
Cindy Wong


This is the Taylor Swift wannabe
and the camwhore queen
Yeenie Goh



This is my neighbour next door
the best sister-like here
Kak Ayen


Well many wondered
How is Bintulu look like
it is very rural for me
lack of shopping mall is the fact
and no public transportation
only taxi 



The only thing that can make me happy is
parcel posting
this is mah bday present from le bf


and da present from Taiwan
from a very special friend <3


Sarawak famous delicacy - Kek Lapis

 And the best meal I tried is this
the char shao noodle


 Le pretty Guanyin temple




This is da campus buka puasa beramai ramai event
Free Food with da gang.



Hmm... Im fine here
enjoying my school life
wearing the lab coat
pretending to be a profession
borrowed the glasses from the Iban friend*



Blending into cultures


Working hard to earn points
[ Yep, our school is basically a agriculture school which required all of us to learn how to plant !]
[so this is how I ended up every Friday morning, referred as the Dirty Friday by le bf -.-]



But who cares,
Just being myself,
by undergoing nerve wrecking process. 











You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi. Glad to see you post about UPMKB.So you graduate already? Or now having final year?

    ReplyDelete