2011 Bunny Lunar New Year.

by - February 19, 2011

15 days of Chinese New Year ended such blink of eyes.
Days of sublimation mood, went condense back to pressure and hectic life.
Doubt that my blog started to grow fungi ! 
Time to get update about my celebration of Chinese New Year readers !




Days before CNY: Mum's company Annual Dinner 



Went to a hotel to have a buffet dinner.
well the cakes are the only one who caught my attention
Chubby carrot cake, the only delicious munch there,
hmm...the food there sucks =A=


The night before CNY: Reunion Dinner

Father's side grandma house, not-so-in-mood-scene. Dislike the place :[
Had my reunion dinner with my 170-height-cousins there, 
round round (OO) and square square [] [], standing beside them felt like im a dwarf @@
not a good day, something happened and ruined my relationship-WTH
p.s until now, i still dont know what happened lo -.-


1st Day of CNY

Everyone started to hang out to get angpows from relatives and friends
I think im the only one,
wake up at 12pm, washed n brushed n brunched, still wearing pyjamas
move my laptop to downstairs, sign in facebook and
click for POKEMON RANGER  ROFL
next time please bring me out la~~ tolong tolong~ haiyo~~
p.s: pokemon ranger sucks caz it cant save anytime anywhere, and i oways fainted in task -.- making me pek chek nia!

2nd Day of CNY: Best celebration ever! 

As usual, headed to Pokok Sena, Alor Setar, bro's keluarga angkat house
I like the place better though its not my real family
cheerful mood, crowded, awesome Hakka delicacies, friendly people
Everyone with a smiley face :)
every year, my family n i will be joining them to a Thai' temple to pray and buangsir ( ceremony to get rid of bad luck)
just hoping that God bless my family and everyone I love, get a well result (although i did pray for 8A last year for my PMR, but it didn't come true, oh well...hmmm...x.x) my relationship will recover ( but i think it become worse until now =A=)





pokok sena



 The way to the Thai Temple

 Bro n Jasmine
 Bro's keluarga angkat
 Duno what plant mia seed lol cute hor? xD
 mami saying me short -.-
i shoot back: ur genetic, cant blame me LOL !
 Me
 Jasmine
 Me agn ! my dad says i look like kong kong -.-
 i take mia ! geng leh xD
 Jasmine n Wei Ni (bro's adik angkat-same age wif me !) karaoke-ing

 Big Shrimps !
 Duck or Chicken? LOL
 LOBAK ! my fv x.x

 she live in Sg de~
 1st dish
 2nd dish
 Popo and aunty cooking
 Best granny ever, 80+ still can cook for 5 families to eat :D
 a pretty aunty
stay in Sg oso, former stewardess hoho~
 hv nth to do, waiting popo's next dishes
 3rd !
 Everyone in living room~
 4th!
 5th!
 my fat fingers with blue shiny nail polish ! :D
 6th!
 Bro's ibu angkat
 yummyyy
 mami :D
 I love when someone text me !




 Hakka dishes !!!!






 Those potatoes are the best!



 teenagers !

 my family :D
mami oways dun wan cooperate de -.-
 Singaporeans

 swallow all!
 wei ni plays piano well :]
 Sticky from Singapore !!!!
 Apple Rock Sticky !!!!
 Love Them !
Love Sticky
Love Singapore's' red envelopes too !

3rd Day of CNY: Mum's side relatives 

Mostly mum's relatives live in Bukit Mertajam, so me n my mum decided to go for my youngest aunt house 1st. Took my dinner at Thai Station and later went to Old Town, Kampung Baru to have ice-cream for dessert ( kinda out of our mind seriously O.O)
Then to my another aunt house, alot ang pows cumin !! Teehee~~~
Miss my auntsssss...

Andrea~ ( youngest aunt daughter)




4th Day of CNY : Unwrapping Hamper

Once upon a time, when my siblings and i were still sticking together, we will be having fun moment unwrapping a hamper together. Start to swallow treasures inside :D
but now, im the only one left to swallow those junk food -.-
fat die me D;

hamper!

Pai Ti Kong Day: Mum's friends house

again ! im celebrating this event with an unrelated family !
as long as they are friendly, i dont mind :D
firecrackers all day long...boomm bOOOm BOOOM BOOOMMM!!! 
those who prepared sugarcane are Hokkien, im a Teochiew, so no sugar cane !   
 
 cutest among all !
 kids playing fireworks and tossed them into the longkang ! LOL
 flying latterns ( sry for my noob fon camera )




 Hokkien's


THATS ALL FOR MY BUNNY NEW YEARS!
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

You May Also Like

0 comments